1. Wang Shuhua, Yu Xiaoying, Chen Xiaogang, Hou Wensheng. Recycling of Cotton Fibers Separated from the Waste Blend Fabric. Volume 16, 2019 - Issue 2
2. Yu XY, Wang SH, Zhang J. Preparation of high adsorption performance activated carbon by pyrolysis of waste polyester fabric[J]. Journal of Materials Science, 2018, 53 (7):5458–5466.
3. Yu XY, Wang SH, Gao YD, et al .Orthogonal design–guided preparation of multi–level porous–activated carbon by pyrolysis of waste polyester textiles[J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2018, 25(30):30567–30574.
4. Shuhua Wang#, Meixia Wei, Qiaoli Xu, and Husheng Jia. Functional Porous Carbons from Waste Cotton Fabrics for Dyeing Wastewater Purification, Fibers and Polymers 2016, 17（2）：212-219.
5. Shuhua Wang#, Meixia Wei & Qiaoli Xu. The study on the generation of porous carbonaceous microspheres from waste cotton fabric. The Journal of The Textile Institute, 2016, 108 (5) :750-754。